Tuesday 23 April 2013

First Post

I have never written a blog before.
I guess i dont know what to say.

This is my first post so i guess i should tell you about myself. I am a teenager living in a place that i have been all my life. I am fourteen, I am female. I have a little sister and a mum and dad who are divorced. 

i have diabetes...

I was diagnosed with diabetes at the age of ten or eleven, i dont quite remember. I use an insulin pump. lets just say that i am not very good at managing my diabetes and i get in trouble for it a lot. like if i dont check by BG (blood glucose level) ( if you are going to read this blog than you will have to keep up with the 'code words') or if I don't  bolus for the food i am about to have.

So i am struggling with handling my diabetes and probably even some family issues, so i thought it might be a good idea to start a blog and see what other people think of my life. they might even help with suggestions on what i could do...

I guess thats it.
My first post.
My Intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment